About Dar Nubson, Nubson Law
In 2006 Dar Nubson, attorney, established Nubson Law Office, PLLC has been serving families and individuals throughout Minnesota. In 2009 Nubson Law Office opened its practice in Grand Rapids, Minnesota and is located at 413 NE 4th Avenue, Grand Rapids, MN.
Attorney Nubson built her practice – service to her clients – on principles of availability, understanding, and dedication. In addition to her legal training and experience, Dar Nubson brings a wealth of common sense and real world experience to her practice. In the courtroom on a regular basis, she is no stranger to advocacy. She uses a resolution-based approach – negotiation, mediation, or litigation – to advocate for her client.
Education and Training
- Juris Doctorate, Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, **, Hamline University, St. Paul, MN
- Family Law Mediation
- Child Protection Parent Attorney
- Masters in Business Administration, Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Science, North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota Majors: English and Speech